Career Opportunity - Online Shipping & Warehouse Associate
Part Time, Full Time, Part Time (Seasonal), & Full Time (Seasonal) Opportunities exist for this position.
Do you love Trading Card Games? Looking for a great atmosphere and fun work environment?! If so - come join our team at one of Northern Illinois's largest online retailers!
Provides efficient picking, packaging, and shipping of online orders. Repackaging products to be sold online.
General Accountabilities (including, but not limited to):
- Ensures all orders are picked in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the picked product conforms to the order sheet provided.
- Measures and weigh packed container and labeled appropriately.
- Maintains friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Provides professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
- Maintains daily production of Lots record.
- Reports any errors in product selection and quantity to Senior SA, supervisor or management immediately.
- Keeps area floor neat, clean and fully-stocked.
- Shelves new stock, informs Senior SA and Supervisor of fast- and slow-selling stock, maintains thorough knowledge of inventory.
- Ensures merchandise is organized in a clean, organized fashion.
- Maintains shipping desk/areas in a clean, organized fashion.
- Assists with answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Makes tags for damaged merchandise, delivers daily to designated area.
- Returns misplaced merchandise to correct department daily.
- Complies with all company and department policies and procedures.
- Assists department manager in training new staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year Combined education/experience as substitute for min. experience
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Customer service
- Preferred Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred Experience: 2 Years
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: TCG Warehouse, E-commerce, TCG Experience
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
Why Top Cut Central?
- We offer a challenging, but rewarding work environment, surrounded by the games, characters, and concepts you love, making it easy to engage with your work.
- We offer a wide array of employee benefits; including but not limited too a discount on store purchases made at Top Cut Comics in Loves Park, IL.
- Our training methods are only rivaled by our ability to involve our staff in the multitude of national level events and projects that could lead to constructing a lifelong career in the gaming industry.
- Founded in 2013 Top Cut Central is an industry leading Trading Card Game business specializing in the Pokémon, Magic the Gathering, and Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card games.
- We pull, package, and ship over 50,000 individual orders annually and our goals are to increase that each year!
- Top Cut Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer.